Trusting food supplements: Challenges and opportunities in the key of compliance [Report]
Integrity and transparency may be difficult to achieve – but they could be the most valuable assets your business possesses. Investing in science that backs your product or key ingredients will always be of value: even if doing so doesn’t result in authorised claims, it may well win over consumers.
In this free report, we explore different regulatory frameworks around the world and what the implications are for health claims, supply chains, and consumer demand.
Download this free report to find out more about:
- Creating compliant supply chains
- The crux of contamination
- EU upper intake level revisions: A ban on meaningful supplementation?
- Spotlight on ‘ingredient dusting’
- ‘Consumers question any claim’: Rethinking the role of health claims
- Key takeaways