Trends in holistic health, Part 1: From sustainability to mental wellbeing [Report download]
As interest in holistic health reaches the mainstream, it is impacting many facets of the nutraceutical industry.
Physical health and mental wellbeing are now seen as inherently connected, which is fuelling demand for nootropics, adaptogens, and psychobiotics.
However, holistic health also ties in with planetary health, meaning brands that ignore sustainability risk becoming irrelevant.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE REPORT HERE.
- Tapping into the mind/body mantra
- Holistic health and sustainability
- When pharmacology fails: Holistic health and food supplements
- The holistic food paradox
- Ingredient innovations for cognitive wellness
- Key takeaways
The Vitafoods Insights 2023 report, Trends in holistic health, will be published in two parts throughout 2023. This is part one.