The modern notion of sustainability has been bandied about for more than three decades. But the concept is finally achieving rising prominence due to growing urgency around climate change and the spotlight that the global pandemic shined on supply chain gaps and resource usage. If companies were not paying attention to sustainability prior to 2020, they certainly are now.
This free report discusses the pandemic’s impact in further driving sustainability across the nutraceutical industry. Download now to discover more about:
- The economic, environmental and people pillars of sustainability:
- Sustainable sourcing across the supply chain
- The rise of new models to ensure transparency in value chains
- Responsible resource usage
- Supporting communities and looking ahead into the future of sustainable actions
Brought to you by: