Takeaways for your business
- Vastly different approaches to CBD regulation between nations – and amongst individual countries – presents challenges in accelerating products to market. Discrepancies have further created semi-secluded markets with differing levels of opportunity and investment – ultimately impacting the size of the regional and global commercial market.
- Because of current or very recent changes to the regulatory standing of CBD, markets have the potential to shift decisively in a short space of time.
- Hemp is increasingly decoupled from cannabis, and even countries with conservative views on the plant are reconsidering its agricultural and industrial potential.
- Manufacturers continue to explore processing and end-use formats, giving rise to full-spectrum extracts, natural isolates, synthetic isolates, softgels and liposomal formulations.
- Traceability is likely to become even more critical to the CBD sector than it is to other ingredients.
Download to learn more!
Register to download this resource
Registering as a member of VitaFoods Insights will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download