From the earliest human beginnings, we have turned to nature's natural remedies to support and protect against a plethora of health conditions. Botanical igredients are gaining traction in Western countries as benefits become better realised, while countries with a wider, historical use of herbal medicine look to overcome ongoing supply chain challenges—including adulteration.
Access this free report to learn more about:
- Consumer concern for ethical sourcing and promise of quality ingredients
- Supply chain considerations pertaining to established as well as newer botanicals
- A snapshot of how Traditional Chinese Medicine has evolved, with a goal of reaching Western markets
- Addressing bioavailability and efficacious dosage
- Key regulatory challenges for botanical ingredients in the EU, APAC and North American regions