Over the past two years, the nutraceutical community has found new ways to connect, share information, and build business. Vitafoods has offered new opportunities to the industry, from webinars and podcasts into digital and hybrid events. As 2022 kicks off, Vitafoods is preparing to host unique content programming throughout the year, and is seeking industry experts to participate.
Why speak as part of a Vitafoods event? It’s an opportunity to share your knowledge with an international audience to be recognized as a thought leader. You can raise both your personal and company profile amongst professionals from the industry. And, certainly, taking the opportunity to connect with the global nutraceutical community helps to build the industry now and into the future.
The Vitafoods Speaker Portal is a one-stop location for session proposals and content ideas. Speakers can propose ideas for thematic discussions to virtual events and, of course, the flagship Vitafoods Europe and Vitafoods Asia events, which include in-person and digital opportunities. The full list of thematic topics and events is available online.
Deadlines are coming up quickly for the following opportunities:
- Vitafoods Europe: Taking place in Geneva Switzerland from 10 to 12 May, with a digital component from 2 to 13 May, proposals for Vitafoods Europe must be submitted by 11 February.
- Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo – Asia: Scheduled for 21 to 24 March, proposals for this digital event focused on the APAC region must be submitted by 28 January.
- Vitafoods Insights Digital Day – Innovation & Start-ups: Set for 21-22 April with a focus on business development, proposals for this digital event should be submitted by 15 March.
Key topics of interest include:
- Mental wellbeing / cognitive health
- Digestive & gut health
- Immune health
- Healthy ageing
- Infant/children’s health
- Functional foods/beverages
- Personalised nutrition
Session proposals must be educational and non-promotional in nature. There is no cost to submit a proposal, nor to participate in a Vitafoods content session.
For more information, or with questions on submitting a proposal, contact Heather Granato, vice president of content, at [email protected].