From 25 to 29 September, SupplySide West 2017 will bring together more than 15,000 people from the global food, beverage, supplement, personal care, animal health, and pharma markets. They will be at the event to gather trends data, meet with current and potential suppliers, create new products, identify new market opportunities and make key connections. I want to invite you to join us too.
Whether your role is marketing, product development, compliance, quality, supply chain management or company leadership, SupplySide West offers you a wealth of resources, information, and contacts. If you have not made your plans to attend, here are a few highlights for you to consider.
The SupplySide West Expo Hall features more than 1200 exhibiting companies showing their ingredients, technologies, and services. Everything you need to bring your product to market is right there in one place.
- The SupplySide West education program features 13 Workshops and 10 Panel Discussions addressing the most important topics impacting our industry and our businesses.
- Hear directly from our Featured Speaker, Steven Tave, director of the Office of Dietary Supplement Programs (ODSP) in FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition.
- Sign up for one of our Breakfast Briefs or Lunch Briefs to get the latest info on specific ingredients, directly from the suppliers.
- If you are new to SupplySide West, sign up for the popular First Time Attendee Reception the evening before the Expo Hall opens and meet with our industry rock stars who are there to connect with you.
- If you are looking for investors or looking for great companies to invest in, the NCN Investor Meeting is the place to be 26 September.
- If botanicals are your thing, don’t miss the 6th annual AHPA Botanical Congress on 29 September where you will get a full day of insight into the market.
In addition to the 1200+ exhibitors, our Expo Hall also offers a variety of features that you can take advantage of:
- Tasting Bar at SupplySide Central where you can see, touch, and sample the latest function food and beverage prototypes.
- Probiotics Resource Center co-organised with the International Probiotics Association (IPA) and sponsored by Nutrasource, at which you can get all the latest info about the fast-changing probiotics sector.
- Omega 3 Resource Center co-organised with Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega 3s (GOED) and sponsored by Catalent where you can meet with omega 3 experts, gather information, and participate in ‘meet ups’.
- VendorBrief Presentations by our exhibitors running throughout the exhibit hours at which you can learn about the latest science and market opportunities for specific ingredients and technologies.
- SupplySide Central stage where you can come by throughout the show for a variety of special events and presentations including Ingredient Launchpad, our Editor’s Choice Awards, and much more.
I am confident that if you attend SupplySide West, you will walk away with ideas, contacts, opportunities and inspiration. To register to attend, just go to www.supplysideshow.com and click on the big ‘Register’ button at the top of the page. And if we can help you or answer any questions, feel free to send me a note at [email protected]
I look forward to seeing you there!