Demand for organic dairy cream is growing, especially in Europe and North America regions, as an increasing number of consumers are inclining towards products that have natural and authentic ingredients, free from added chemicals or artificial ingredients.
Key takeaways of dairy cream market study
- Most consumers in Europe and Asia Pacific regions believe that dairy products are a necessary part of a balanced diet.
- Shifting preferences towards packaged and branded dairy products is propelling expansion in the Asia Pacific dairy market.
- Increasing popularity of coffee and the rapid expanse of café culture could lead to an increase in demand for dairy cream in coffee outlets. This has been particularly a trend in developing markets of South Asia.
- Europe holds a sizeable chunk of conventional consumers of dairy and dairy cream products. Additionally, these consumers show a rising inclination towards organic and clean label products. Thus, the European organic dairy cream market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Consumers from established economies are seeking products with low-fat, low-sugar, and clean label characteristics. Manufacturers of dairy cream products could gain substantial profits by focusing on production of low-fat dairy creamers.
Competitive market landscape
Players in the global dairy cream market are focused on increasing their organic products offerings through collaboration, partnerships, and sponsoring to dairy farmers. Many manufacturers are providing essential equipment and help to dairy farmers to produce maximum quantity of organic milk to increase their organic milk collection.
- Granarolo S.P.A. has an organic dairy product portfolio. It processed 20,000 tons of organic milk in 2017 and aims to achieve milk processing capacity of 50,000 tons by 2020.
- Meadow Foods Ltd. is investing to increase its organic portfolio of ingredients by providing training and essential assistance to its partnered farmers.
These insights are based on a report on Dairy Cream Market by Persistence Market Research.