The immune health and supplements market interest are on the rise, with proactive and preventive health being of great concern for consumers looking to boost overall immunity and holistic health short- and long-term. This month, Vitafoods Insights focuses on immune health, including market growth, drivers and trends. Tune in to hear more!
|Antoine VANHOVE, product manager at Gnosis by Lesaffre|
- Emma Schofield, associate director for food science at Mintel
- Alwine Kardinaal, expertise leader in nutrition and health at NIZO
- Mike Hughes, head of research & insight at FMCG Gurus
- Nicole Jansen, team manager insights & innovation at Innova Market Insights
Hyperlink to mentioned sources:
- Grand View Research
- 2021 – 2022: Industry Reflections & Predictions – The Vitafoods Insights Podcast
- Vitafoods Asia 2022:
- Vitafoods Insights thematic panel discussions
- Vitafoods Insights industry reports
Brought to you by
If you like the show, make sure to subscribe and follow the Vitafoods Insights podcast. Feel free also to recommend the show to a friend you think would enjoy it.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, click here and make sure to check our media kit.